Tuesday, January 9, 2007

BK, Dumplings and Tofu



You'll probably have to click on the picture to get the full view, but the option in the bottom left corner is a garlic burger, and the one in the top right is a chili burger (chili as in chili peppers, not as in chili con carne). Talk about having it your way.



Street food stall with hand-made dumplings and a variety of fried things that get dunked in some sort of red (I assume spicy) sauce. I got the dumplings this evening, random fried things will be for next time. There are too many goodies to try.



The dumplings themselves. For 2000W, you get about ten of them and a few pickles.



I thought this was kind of nice: the mini-mart sells fresh blocks of tofu (should I be worried that it's right next to the TP?). I bought a block to use for dinner tonight.

No comments: