Friday, March 21, 2008

Zesto?

Sue and I really like Zesto's in Atlanta. This had made me do a little research into the chain. It used to be a national franchise, but the franchise apparently went out of business and then the remaining privately owned stores kept going on. As a result, they have all evolved slightly differently over the years. I want to try out as many as I can (there are about ten-ish states that have Zesto's still).

Outside. From what I can tell, most still have vaguely similar logos. This one, however, has an espresso bar which you will not find in any Atlanta-area Zestos. The whole thing feels sort of like Darwin's Finches to me... they started off from the same ancestry, but then took different paths.

Milk shake!

Burger and fries.

For dinner that night, we ended up at the Elysian Brewery, which is just a few blocks away from Liz's place.

A form of bangers and mash.

No comments: