Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Crystal Mountain, Hot Pot

Sue's team had a group trip to go skiing, and I got to tag along.

The uber-expensive Starbucks brand coffee makers at Microsoft.

We got some serious snow in the afternoon to the point of it being almost white-out conditions. It got hard to see the terrain at times, but I liked it quite a bit! Sue was less happy with not being able to see where you're going.

For dinner, we went to an old favorite: Old Szechaun where they have all-you-can-eat hot-pot (including all-you-can-eat pot stickers as well). Soup is divided into regular and szechuan death (I think they actually turned the heat down as it wasn't nearly as spicy as I had remembered).

Pile o' meat!

Pot-stickers, tripe and more meat. The hot-pot also came with this funky peanut sauce that I don't recall ever having had with hot-pot (it's that bowl of yellowish stuff in the top left corner of the photo).

No comments: